|Monday – Friday||–||8:00 – 5:00|
In the event of a medical or other emergency, call 911.
Welcome to Partners for Healthy CommunitiesVirgin Islands Partners for Healthy Communities (VIPHC) is a community-based, community-driven organization whose aim is to assist low income, uninsured women and men and their families access primary health care and social services. Incorporated in May 2003, Virgin Islands Partners for Healthy Communities initiated and developed a community collaborative focusing on improved infant, maternal and family health outcomes by integrating social and educational approaches to linking women and their families to primary health care and social services.
What We Do
- Provide services at four locations in St. Croix and St. Thomas
- Link women and families to comprehensive health and social services
- Help women and their families navigate the health care system through care coordination
- Provide health and wellness education and events
- Work with community leaders to adopt health policies that work for women and their families
- Train social service providers to heighten their awareness about the needs of community members